THE NOLEN TOWNES
Located within walking distance to Myers Park’s upscale amenities, The Nolen Townes offers luxury city homes with exteriors inspired by the English countryside and interiors designed to suit modern lifestyles.
From contemporary open floor plans and outdoor living spaces to stainless steel appliances and expansive windows for ideal natural light, The Nolen Townes provides exceptional design with lovely interior touches.
WITH MODERN AMENITIES
High-end finishes throughout the homes at The Nolen Townes provide an atmosphere that is both polished and charming.
ROOM TO GROW
Our spacious multi-story floor plans include open-concept living spaces, attached two-car garages, covered outdoor living areas (including rooftop terraces on select units), and optional elevators to quickly transport you between floors.
Complete the form below to stay up to date on The Nolen Townes.
- English-cottage-inspired architecture with a contemporary twist
- Open concept floor plans
- Handscraped 5-inch hardwood floors
- Solid core doors throughout
- Expansive windows for ideal natural light
- 10-foot ceilings on the main level
- Bathrooms with porcelain tile surrounds and floors along with polished quartz countertops set the bar as minimum standards
- Spa-inspired primary bathroom featuring a handheld slide bar, rain shower head, and frameless shower door
- Designer mirror options in all bathrooms
- Ecobee smart thermostats
- Freestanding tub in primary bathroom in select homes
- Delta plumbing fixtures throughout
- Elevator option available on select floor plans
- Full overlay cabinets with soft-close and full-extension slides
- Perimeter cabinets to the ceiling
- Expansive kitchen island with cabinet panels
- Quartz countertops
- Porcelain tile backsplash included
- Single-bowl undermount stainless sink
- Top of the line commercial grade appliances
- Delta kitchen faucet with touch technology
- Spacious pantry in each home
- Painted white brick exterior elevations with English-inspired architectural accents
- Elegant 8-foot mahogany entry door
- Ground floor attached two-car garages with outlets for electric cars
- Private outdoor living space with either a balcony, ground-floor patio, or an expansive rooftop terrace
- Peaceful park-like garden courtyard
- Walkable to shops, restaurants, churches, parks, etc
- Upscale community pavilion with mail center
A SOPHISTICATED SETTINGThe Nolen Townes is conveniently located off Runnymede Lane in the historic neighborhood of Myers Park. Its namesake comes from landscape architect and town planner John Nolen, who transformed a cotton plantation into the exclusive Myers Park neighborhood in the early 1900s. Tucked away in a natural setting, The Nolen Townes is surrounded by a lush tree canopy and adjacent to the Briar Creek Greenway, Little Sugar Creek Greenway and Myers Park High School. Desirable dining and shopping are within walking distance at Selwyn Avenue Shops, Park Road Shopping Center and SouthPark Mall and Carolinas Medical Center is less than three miles away.
MAME Award Recipient: '22 Community of the Year